Wednesday, September 28, 2005

FIESTA FINALE!!!
Finally, the completion of Fiesta coverage on this blog! For a more comprehensive coverage of the actual parade, link over to Danny's blog and hit his link for Desfile de La Jente. (he has separated out his fiesta events for easier viewing)

NEW PHOTO SHOW!
I have made a new photo show MID-SUMMER REMEMBERANCES 2005. To view it, just click on the link on the right side of this page, under the mini-profile, that says: "My Photo Shows". I now have five photoshows, so when you get to the Mundo Beatlesmamia site, you will have to scroll down to see the new show. Let me know what you think and so that I know that this link is working, all feedback is welcome!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...