Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bianca collects all the gifts.....
And separates them into piles for each family member.....
Then starts calling names.....
Let's see...who is this for?..........
Yankee stuff--wheeeeee!!!
Chiara feels something disturbing in her stocking.....
Somebody's pretty cute in her fleece pajamas.....
D-wit gets another one.....

I don't do my best work early in the morning
A lovely bracelet from her son............
Some folks are easy to please.....
A bit of humor....
Be sure to keep my presents coming....


All this commotion is ruining my morning nap!
Mets gear--what a novel idea!
Now, who would I really like to shoot?.........
This is the BIG one!!!
A very contented Baby Frannie......



No comments:

March has blown in "like a lion".  We'll see if she goes out "like a lamb"! Click on Image to enlarge calendar photo...