Friday, May 01, 2009

Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for May 2009.
Click on image to enlarge calendar dates for May 2009.

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month from Keekers who has a birthday this month! This poignant photo was taken way back in the time when I had two babies in diapers. (Binky being only 18 months younger than Chiara) Kiki had wanted me to do something with her after her bath, and I said "Later..." because I had to give Bianca her bath too. By the time I got back to Kiki, she had fallen asleep waiting. The photo breaks my heart now because I have an abundance of time now and no babies that need my attention. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...