Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The theme the Santa Francisco gang chose this year is "The Circus"
Snidley Whiplash plays ringmaster......................

The most adorable tight-rope walker.....


Lions, tigers and bears, oh my!...................

Watching the other "racers"....The race starts early in the morning and the route-side liquor establishments open up way early too................
Such grace.................
Click on the image to see a slightly larger picture of the entire Circus Gang................................
Circus Poster....................
Sylvia Chavez meets Derek Jeter. There is a very touching old song called "Sisters" from the 1940s and if I may paraphrase some of the sentimental old lyrics:
" Heaven's help the mister that comes between me and my sister,
And LORD help the sister that comes between me and my man!"
Enough said.

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...