Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE PALACE IS "THE PALACE" AGAIN

 Karen and I enjoyed a delightful luncheon recently at the redecorated Palace..........

 I forgot my camera, but Karen has a really great camera on her fancy phone.  It is good in low light and even did well with this backlit shot.  As you can see, the main dining room looks pretty much the same, but some natural light is now available with the addition of new windows looking out onto Palace Ave................

 There is still flocked paper on the walls-gold in this room--but I am toasting the red flocked walls of the bar that I can see from our booth.  The bar looks just like it always did--except for the artwork.......
 I should have widened this shot so that the five chandelieres in the main dining room would be visible..........

So with the nostalgic old look and lots of good food--A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...