Wednesday, March 07, 2012

OSCAR NIGHT--2012....

 I'd like to thank the Academy..........

 I'd like to thank all the little people I had to step over to get this REALLY BIG OSCAR.....

 I'd also like to thank all of you who also voted for me as QUEEN OF SHOW a few years back.......

I'd like to thank precious little Winston for all the fun and affection--especially for all those squinty-eyed love pats when he sits on my lap on the couch........

 I'd like to thank the New York Mets for two World Championships and for a totally tubular new stadium...........

 I'm wearing VERSACE and the belt buckle is a NINO PADILLA.............

 I'd like to thank the City of Santa Fe for opening another bridge over the river on Alameda--it helps north-south traffic flow and eases some of the crowding on Agua Fria...............

 I'd like to thank the person who invented black clothing and who has kept me clothed for the last twenty years................

 I'd like to thank whoever put the "bob" in the "Bob-she bob-she-Bob", The "Ram" in "the rama-lama-ding-dong and the "Dit" in the Dit-Tid-Dit-Tid-Did".  WHO WAS THAT MAN? I'D LIKE TO SHAKE HIS HAND.................

 I'd like to thank Marie for doing my hair and Susan Lucci for the jewelry...........

 I'd like to thank all the hipsters who make life worth living.  To all you cool cats and swinging chicks, ROCK ON.....ROCK ON...........

 I'd like to thank The Beatles for all the music and inspiration--especially Paul McCartney.  By the way, Mr. McCartney, YOU'RE WELCOME for the 5 ft. 11in. gum wrapper chain I gave you for your birthday in 1964..............

 I'd like to recognize all you great folks out there who manage to put on successful Garage Sales each week--Plenty of signage, sufficient change, everything marked, and ALWAYS ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION............

 I'd like to thank the cleaning crew who got so thrashed last night that they left me camped out on the red carpet where I found an oscar of my own.  Of course, I'd also like to thank the Academy....and all the little people.........
WE HOPE YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAD AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID FOR OSCARS 2012.

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...