Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ANOTHER CAPSHAW ANNIVERSARY
 
 I'm floating on air tonight because I am celebrating twenty three years of marriage to....

 My wonderful husband, Dwightie.........

 Last year we celebrated in the Fern Room at Cielo Azul, and tonight we are celebrating at the Fiesta Cafe on the south side of Cielo Azul....

Years ago there was an establishment called "The Fiesta Cafe" near my childhood home on Cerillos Road and that was so many years ago now, that I believe that these prices posted on "our" cafe are probably not too much off from what the prices were at the original.

 We are not, however, having New Mexican fare--we opted for take-out from the Whole Hog Cafe--barbecue!  The ambiance couldn't be more romantic and intimate though than in our own back yard......
 Although we don't seem to be completely alone...........

 I wonder why.............

I am so very happy to have been able to share the last twenty three years with this man......

And hopefully he feels the same about me.......(Picasso guitarist painting courtesy of Giancarlo)

And of course, no establishment calling itself "The Fiesta Cafe" would be complete without the presence of Zozobra himself................(Also courtesy of Giancardo)

So after twenty three years we head out to the future hoping to share many, many more......AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...