Friday, October 28, 2016

 IT'S TIME FOR BIENVENIDOS' SEPTEMBER LUNCHEON--OUR FIESTA LUNCHEON!!

I'm catching up, but it's nice to remember that warm day in September....I'm in my Fiesta garb anxious for our luncheon.....
Artie was in attendance and ready for fun.....
As was Donna who was texting all about it....
 I present, ladies and gents who lunch.....




We always invite the year's Royal Court to the luncheon:  DeVargas this year is portrayed by my former student Daniel Diaz, and the queen is a relative of one of our members.....





 Daniel posed happily with many members.....





My chance to pose with one of my favorite students, Daniel Diaz.  His mother, Sylvia, was also a dear friend at Santa Fe High School........








 This is our loyal member, Olinda
And here she is pictured with her relative--the queen!
And these are her other relatives, the mother and father of the queen....




 Hail, hail the gang's all here!  AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!
Of course, when I got home, all I got was "How come I wasn't invited?" from DiCaprio....
More Fiesta photos later as I get caught up.....

No comments:

March has blown in "like a lion".  We'll see if she goes out "like a lamb"! Click on Image to enlarge calendar photo...