Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yup, it's all about me..............
A man thoroughly at ease within his own skin. (Click on image to enlarge photo and see Danny behind the STAND FOR CHANGE sign.)
By constantly moving during his speech, Barack Obama made eye contact with supporters in all corners of this huge space....
A man with conviction..........
Posterized close-up
In the spotlight......
Inspiring the crowd.....
This huge crowd is jazzed.....
Up close and personal on his way out (someone's outreached arm is slightly obliterating my view). I snapped this pic just before he shook my hand AGAIN!!! I was very lucky and honored to be in this position!!
What hope can do!!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...