Monday, March 28, 2011

Out for my early Sunday morning walk, look who I encountered just steps from home?...........
This little group (four does and two yearlings) apparently was interested in checking out this OPEN HOUSE on the North Side..............
Like all wise perspective home buyers, they know that first, you inspect the property.......
Maybe even EAT some of it...................
They were serenely silent, but they were LISTENING to me. Dwight noticed their backward turning "mule" ears as I advanced on them................
What a precious little guy! When I first encountered them, I only had my cell phone and I spent a long time figuring out how to use it (taking mostly pictures of myself), but once Frannie helps me get those photos on my computer, I hope to have some with as many as five of the deer in one shot............................
Once I ran home and got my regular camera, I mostly got single subject photos--like this little guy who got separated from the group because he was startled by the sound of his hoofs and would not follow them across a wooden deck porch...............
The rest of the group is now ready to head back up the hill to the forest..............
Goodbye little guy! Maybe someday you'll be King of the Forest--like Bambi!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...