Monday, August 01, 2011

Celebrating Diana's Birthday--with friends I'm strutting my stuff because I am so happy and pleased that my best buddies got together to celebrate my Birthday!--even if it was a little late..................


And we really and truly had a blast!!!


This is how Louise keeps her girlish figure--THE BIG SALAD!..................


Annabelle has a devilish look in her eye--Santa Fe BEWARE!......................


Josina--who is the only one of us who is not retired--took a long lunch and graced us with her jovial presence..............



The white tag on her Tee Shirt makes Theresa look a little priest like--which she is not...............


And a fabulous time was had by all!...................


Especially me!! Thanks everybody for all the fun!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...