Friday, December 05, 2008

I arrived at the Obama Office one day in late October to find it filled with over thirty visiting journalists from Africa who were touring the USA to report on the Obama Campaign.......
The reporters took pictures of all the posters--even posing for us and requesting that we take photos of them with the office and posters.......

They were fascinated with the workings of our busy office and even took pictures with us--the local volunteers. Who knows where those pictures turned up in print in Africa!

This lovely lady was very interested in all the artwork and photographs.....

And showed us her prize possession--a Barack Obama watch!

A few days later, my absentee ballot arrived in the mail and I voted in the comfort of my own kitchen......

Sample ballot.....
Later, I walked my ballot into the County Clerk's Office, met Theresa for lunch and enjoyed this street performer who had rigged up a tight rope over the plaza lawn. All in all, it was another lovely day in the neighborhood!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...