Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Remember this photo depicting the euphoria of election night? In light of the historic significance of that night, I processed those photos immediately and put them on the blog. Because I got so behind in preparing my photos, I am now catching up to early November in my regular photos, so today, I am posting the photos of "the morning after the night before"--in other words, November 5, 2008......
Little Winston sleeps like the baby he is--unaware of how the world has just changed.....

The same is true of Tallulah....

At noontime--still in P.J.s, Mommie gives the baby his bottle.......

And Giano who celebrated with the young Santa Fe crowd downtown last night, takes a nap with Winston......
"What's everybody so happy about?"

When Obama secured the Democratic nomination, I planned to celebrate with helium balloons on my trusty Obama sign, but it was taken from the yard on that very day. Today, we found the same thing had happened. This is my third Obama sign to disappear, but I had a placard sign that Dwight secured to our main gate--well within our property and off the street.....

This one is secured to last the ravages of time and Obama thief's.....

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!

No comments:

April showers may come your way....because April 2024 now is here..... Click on image to enlarge calendar photo for April 2024. Cl Click on ...